We all love ah-ha moments. The moment where a client trusts you AND understands the reasons behind your advice.
Getting to these lightbulb moments faster and more frequently is the dream. But how? The risk profiling step of your advice process is the best place to start.
Now, think of your current risk profiler. Do any of these sound familiar?
- Your client needs you to explain the questions
- Their faces go blank when you hand it to them
- You find yourself saying sorry for making them complete it
- Both you and the client are aware of how painful it is
If the answer to any of those questions is "yes", then you've come to the right place. We'll show you how to make risk profiling more efficient, valuable and even engaging for your clients.
In this eGuide, you'll learn how to get time back and spend it on what counts — helping clients reach lightbulb moments where they trust you and understand your advice. It's the easiest way to make your advice business even better in 2024.
- Discover the business perks of digital risk profiling – modern, digital tools not only streamline the risk profiling process but also provide invaluable insights that can significantly enhance your overall efficiency and client satisfaction
- Uncover potential prejudices in your existing profiling process – ever wondered if your current risk profiling methods might carry unintentional biases? A more inclusive and unbiased approach can not only build stronger client relationships but also ensure your advisory services resonate with a diverse clientele
- Understand the value of engaging clients effectively at the risk profiling stage – learn how to swap mundane RTQs (risk tolerance questionnaires) for meaningful advice moments that leave a lasting impression
- Learn why re-profiling is pivotal to your advice business's success – regularly revisiting and updating your clients' risk profile is important, as it decodes evolving client behaviours and reaffirms the suitability of your advice